My top Mediterranean Boho Inspired Home Accessories for 2021! Check out my favourites and where to get them!
Less than a month until the official start of Spring! After a few cold spells here in Valencia, it’s nice to feel some warmth again, even so, if it’s only during the day. Any home decorating have been put on hold since October, and now I feel inspired to start again. I’ve been looking at the latest boho style online, and have come across some stunning, natural and modern boho home decor.
The great thing about bohemian decor is that you can be as creative as you want. You can combine retro home accessories and combine that with a modern twist. There are so many styles that you can go for depending on your taste. Last year I recycled our old sideboard and bistro set.
I love anything inspired by the Mediterranean especially Ibicenco and Moroccan styles. Boho inspired home accessories and trends that resembles natural and exotic are right up my street! In my mind, these are the types of decor that create that homely, and tropical feeling. A traditional bohemian home design consists of many things, I guess, the more the better!
You can easily achieve this look by using a lot of natural furnishings, textures, and an addition of bright colours, not to forget plants to complete the look! I have compiled some of my favourite boho inspired home accessories from the latest trends to the more classic styles. Let’s check out these amazing boho-inspired decor!
Green Mediterranean Boho Inspired Home Accessories
- Rattan Woven Light Pendant – Introduce the warming atmosphere of natural style to your space with our natural Rattan Woven Pendant.
- Brea Hanging Baskets – Each textural piece features a tag profiling the weaver who took weeks to craft the product by hand, and is ready to hang in your bedroom, study, or kitchen.
- Drex Berber Style Rug – This Berber-style rug’s got more than enough comfort, too – sink your toes into the tufted texture.
- Moroccan Style Wooden Round Table – Made of natural solid Mango wood this hand-carved side table would look at home in your boho style home.
- Blakely Woven Basket Plant Pot – The fact that this plant pot looks like a woven basket showcases the level of expertise involved in creating its hand-crafted silhouette. Why? Because it is, in fact, made from terracotta!
- Dasher Dog Table Lamp – Made from shimmering steel that’s topped with a tactile velvet shade, this lamp is shaped to look like a tiny sausage dog sitting on your table.
- Tasselled Cassie Curtain – Featuring tasselled embellishments, this curtain brings a playful spirit to any interior.
- Orla Kiely Alma Chair – Stand-alone piece beautifully upholstered in one of Orla’s exclusive cut velvet fabrics.
- Green Hurricane Glass – Medium Glass Hurricane in Sea Green and Gold brings an opulent edge to sideboards, coffee tables and dining centrepieces.
- Metal Wall Mirror – Add sunshine to your home all year round with this unusual Maison Reproductions gold-effect metal wall mirror.
- Karlyn Footstool – This elegant footstool is an excellent addition to your stylish space. Founded on a solid birch and manufactured wood frame, this charming design strikes a Victorian silhouette.
Coral Mediterranean Boho Inspired Home Accessories
- Umuseke Hanging Basket – Made in an ethical, fair trade environment and rooted in local tradition, this sisal and sweet grass wall hanging was handwoven by groups of women in small communities across Uganda.
- Hotel Magique Pillows – Made entirely from cotton, it’s stitched with the word “Bonjour” across its rectangular silhouette – the perfect thing to wake up to on the weekend.
- Oversized Blush Glass Pendant – Elegant oval shape crafted from blush frosted glass, this unique drop pendant will instantly refresh your space with a contemporary Deco element.
- Handcarved Wooden Mirror – Beautifully carved with a delicate and intricate pattern to its frame, our large bohemian mirror will make a beautiful addition to your bedroom or hallway.
- Cora Rug – The beautiful warm pink and plaster tones of our handwoven rug open out to the hint of a traditional Persian patterning.
- Tiger Face Green And Orange Terracotta Vase – Tiger Face green and orange terracotta vase is decorated with layers of reactive glaze.
- Copper Storage Hammered Aluminium Coffee Table – Featuring a statement hand-etched design, this aluminium coffee table provides ample space for drinks, remote controls and a statement vase.
- Charley Accent Vintage Chair – Charley’s retro vibes complete the look of living space – without the hefty price tag.
- Lomond Lift Top Coffee Table with Storage – This coffee table converts into a table, with ample storage inside and underneath. Expertly crafted in India, Lomond cuts an industrial look with sleek copper legs and a grey mango wood finish.
- Holden Cotton Knit Throw– This throw’s crafted from pure, yarn-dyed cotton for a soft-to-touch feel and rich depth of colour.
- Poseidon Set of 2 Tropical Palm Print Planters – Look at that tropical pattern. The glossy finish. This set of 2 earthenware planters were designed in-house – so you know they’re special.
Sign up here to get the latest posts, recipes, DIY and other cool things!