I’m Maria; creative, mom, and lifestyle blogger in Valencia, Spain.
Ohla Living (formally known as Continental Fairy) started in 2008 as a family and mommy blog. Like many blogs out there, I started mine simply to jot down my thoughts and talk about what was happening at the time. Since moving to Valencia in 2012 Ohla Living has grown into a useful resource for English speaking locals and for those aspiring to live or visit Valencia.
I spend my free time exploring places around Valencia and beyond. I also enjoy writing about other aspects of our lives such as home life, kids, bilingualism, work, food, creativity, DIY, technology and anything else in between.
Read my top posts
Living in Valencia
- House hunting in Valencia, 10 things to look out for
- Concertado schools in Valencia, how much does it cost?
- How we obtained a mortgage as self-employed ex-pats in Valencia
- Free download: Concertado schools in Valencia
- What Is It Like To Live In An Urbanisation In Valencia?
- Parks And Nature Attractions in Valencia – Jardines del Real
- The Best Restaurants To Try An Authentic Paella In Valencia
- 20 Summer Camps For Kids In Valencia
- Unique Souvenirs & Home Decor From Valencia
- Rustic Italian Restaurant In Valencia
Lifestyle & Home
- 10 Things I Have Learned About Living In A Spanish Home
- 15 Home Accessories and Furnishings Stores In Spain That’s Not Ikea!
- Furniture Project Using Frenchic Paint – Painting An Old Sideboard
- DIY: Create Your Own Andalusian Wall Planters
- Online Plant Shops In Spain To Satisfy Your Green Fingers
Food & Recipes
- Traditional Valencian Buñuelos | Pumpkin Fritters Recipe
- Tasty and Authentic Filipino Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Old Skool Retro Sprinkle Tray Bake
- Authentic Fideuá de Marisco Recipe
- Easy To Make Filipino Lumpia or Filipino Egg Rolls
Can I Get In Touch With You?
Would You Like To Work Together?
I am for championing local and small businesses. If you would like to work together please get in touch and tell me what you have in mind. You can also Download My Media Kit for more information.